Friday, December 05, 2014

Signature By The Hill @ The Roof

A writer and I were invited for a food review @ Signature By The Hill @ The Roof a few days ago. I unashamedly admit that I have never stepped foot into this place although I have been a KL resident for 5 years.


It's quite a nice place to dine, and it boasts nice panoramic views of Petaling Jaya with its expansive glass windows.







On a clear day, you should be able to see KLCC and KL tower without any haze.

 This watermelon cocktail is generously portioned and meant to be drank by 2 people.


This is the first time I'm trying escargots in Malaysia.

 Soft shelled crab with salad

 Barramundi with various condiments and vermicelli

 Squid ink spaghetti

  Spaghetti with king prawns.


 Absolutely sinful dessert - tonnes of ice cream with chocolate and hazelnut topping and caramel.

Night view of PJ @ ISO 4000

I would definitely return in the future, if I have some cash to spare~

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online