Saturday, December 22, 2012

Willie & Sophie ROM

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph Willie and Sophie on the day of their Registration of Marriage (ROM) in Putrajaya. Willie happens to be a client of my boss, so I had to do a good job.

I brought along the trusty D3, 24-70, 14-24, an ancient but working Tokina 80-200, and a ridiculously sharp 50/1.4 G.

 It so happens that the 50mm was the most used lens of the day. Its light, focuses accurately, and gives a moderate degree of background blur due to the large aperture.

 For most of the group shots, I used the 14-24 or 24-70.

 We had to wait quite a while for our turn, but while doing so I got some splendid shots.

 Fortunately the room lights weren't so orange so a colour gel wasn't necessary.

 Willie and Sophie are a spontaneous and fun couple. I admire their energy and spirit.




 Heading back to Pullman Putrajaya for some outdoor photos.

I shot all the photos using normal quality jpegs and edited them in adobe bridge only.

 I tried some shots in the harsh noon sunlight although I'm more comfortable with taking photos under the shade.






A unique place for a final group photo. Love the view from the top !

Hope you guys like this series of pictures. For more pictures please view the rest of the album here.

Cheers !

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've really done a very good job for this wedding.Congratulations!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online