Friday, December 09, 2011

Lincoln College

Over the last few weeks, my boss assigned me to shoot for Lincoln college. They're on a massive (aka. pricey) advertising campaign which is similar to other Malaysian colleges.

These images are meant to be placed on massive billboards that you see along the highway. There were supposed to be 30 of these, so these designs are still in the preliminary stages.






They've also designated a train along the Kelana Jaya line to be placed with their college advertisements. These ads are supposed to be placed on the partitions that separate the passenger seats.





Brochures


Their webpage:


Why have I decided to highlight these? Well, I guess this is the first time that my images will be publicly viewable, although I guess not many folks will know that I shot these images.

I have also faced a lot of challenges during the shooting process. For example:

1. You've got to make do with what you've got. The 'models' consist of current Lincoln College students, so if they aren't that photogenic, you've still got to make the shot happen.

2. What you shoot may not be what the customer wants, so be prepared for repeat shoots.

Some other stuff is not appropriate for me to disclose them here, but suffice to say, I learnt a lot from it.

Cheers.

Note: The final content for these advertisements may differ from what is shown here. 

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online