Thursday, July 22, 2010

A


I'm feeling very anxious tonight. Its late, but I have not had my dinner yet, and yet I don't feel hungry at all.

Sometimes, I wish I didn't have to worry so much, and that all things have happy endings.

But alas, this is a fallen world, and nothing is perfect. Everyday, in spite, of new hopes, dreams, blessings, etc, something else occurs to someone else, and there's nothing you can do about it.

It just goes to show that its part of life, and shows us that we're all human, no matter what standing in society that we might have.

I don't want my dreams to fade away. I've come this far, and I would not want to turn back.

But alas, I can't be so naive. I know perfectly well that if the way is blocked, you just have to find some other way to jump across, or walk around it.

I hope I can rest well tonight.

Good evening everybody.

1 Comment:

The Skatemusicianer said...

Things will always turn out for the better! : ) That ain't cliche..it's true. Keep striving and trust in God.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online