Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Strange Fruit: Ringing the Changes

Last Friday, while the sun disappeared below the horizon...


... a large group of spectators gathered around the base of the Birrarung Marr.


A group of men and women in blue overalls and orange shirts started climbing some sticks...


.. and swayed gently in the wind like flowers...


The magic started once they started to hit the bells according to their music scores in those little black booklets.


How did it go? Well, I can basically say I loved the whole performance!


There was even a conductor. I'm not sure how they could notice him while they were striking the bells~



A moment of contemplation








I tried some long exposure shots too with the 7-14.


Its almost like pastels of colour being boldly applied to the whole canvas.






Thats about it folks. There concludes my coverage on the Melbourne Arts Festival Launch. Hope you like it!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online