Friday, October 09, 2009

Is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence?

Sometimes, I always wonder what I've been missing out on if I wasn't using Olympus in the first place. This is definitely a hoard of gear I'd consider:


L - R: Nikon 14-24 f/2.8G AF-S, Nikon 50mm f/1.4G AF-S, Nikon 24-70 f/2.8G AF-S, Nikon D3, Nikon D700 w/ MB-D10 battery grip , Nikon 70-200 f/2.8G AF-S VR, Nikon 17-35 AF-S ED-IF

I'd have better ISO performance, thinner DOF, a set of world-class camera bodies and lenses, and whole lot of other features.

Olympus glass is great, but they really need to keep up their camera technologies with the rest of the pack.

What do the rest of you think?

2 Comments:

Ananda Sim said...

Lust is a SIN! Not only that, Kim will sense it and she will spurn your advances.

On the other hand, sell all your gear, some to me real cheap, ok?

Johnny said...

Nikon DSLRs tend to give skin tones an orange cast. A somewhat over-saturated look to it. I agree Olympus should come out with an E-3 successor soon. The competition is getting way too intense.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online