Monday, May 04, 2009

Fashion Week at The Spring - 2 May 09

After day 1 of Fashion Week at The Spring, I swore to myself that I would make my way to each fashion show if possible.

G2000

As expected, most of the models were from yesterdays' session, and they look fantastic (for Kuching standards-lah!)


This plain coloured brown dress doesn't command too much attention from its colours, but it has some frills to make the dress decently attractive.



Here come the reds.


G2000 has some very smart-looking office attire.


They look good on the ladies too.


I am yet to meet an office secretary with slim, smooth legs.



This model has some kind of a 'lady boss' look.



My St Joseph school senior, Alvin was in charge of the clothing and models for Ms. Read.

9 MONTHS

I'm unaccustomed to the concept of a fashion show for maternity wear, because the models look pretty awkward with those large pads they wear around their waists.


I don't think parents should give their little kids large lollipops - it could be bad for their teeth.





CUTTING EDGE

Basically a fashion show with models sporting large, tall hairdos and look like Marge Simpson.

OK.. I'm being sarcastic, but I applaud the institution's efforts to produce an interesting show.




They even had a short demonstration on how good their hair stylists are.


This is the lead designer (not sure whats his name though).


When I first looked at her, I thought she was a mannequin!






We're all one big happy family.


ELLE

Similar to G2000, they produce some pretty sensible clothes.









There are also some sports wear for the ladies.



And thats all for the 2nd day of The Spring fashion show. Stay tuned for day 3!

1 Comment:

Designer Studio said...

"Interesting!

The latest fashion trend in apparels today is the skinny jeans that give you a lean look. However, if you are unable to get into those, you would also be happy to put on those wide legged pants or trousers that are also hot with the fashionistas. When worn with a short narrow top and a slim fit jacket along with high heel shoes, this combination would look cool and give you that much longed for lean look.

Try it out this season!"

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online