Saturday, March 01, 2008

Gunung Gading National Park, Lundu

On Thursday, Alvin and I decided to drive to Gunung Gading National Park, Lundu to take some more photos.

We had stirfry noodles for lunch in Lundu Town. It tastes as good as it looks

You can see nature everywhere around you

There are 7 waterfalls in the park. This is Waterfall No. 1. I tried a longer shutter speed to make the waters appear smooth. Apparently the waters from the water fall is overexposed (shown from the white color), according to the tauke from the shop where I develop my photos.

The rocks here are extremely slippery.. I'm lucky that I didn't slip and damage my equipment

These 2 pics are from waterfall number 3.

A vine twists itself towards the sunlight

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online