Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gold Leaf Chinese Restaurant, Burwood

Yesterday, I went for dimsum lunch at Gold Leaf Restaurant, Burwood. The place wasn't full when we entered, but it became pretty packed about 20 minutes later.


L-R: Juwen, Jon Chau and Renhaw

Beef balls

Pork ribs - bursting with flavour !

Pork dumpling

Fried wontons


Steamed dumplings

Tofu

Chee cheong fan

Ox tripe

Something that tastes like a meat pie

Mango pudding - simply delicious !

Juwen had a unique fruit dessert, contains honey dew and watermelon

Feeling full..

Our taxi driver

Contact details?

Gold Leaf Chinese Restaurant
155 Burwood Hwy, Burwood East Vic
98023788

2 Comments:

Aleckii said...

Amazing pictures, make me wish I was there TASTING them instead of over here READING them, haha.

Hey, check out my blog, I posted something about this Chinese New Year Concert we organized here in Russia. I was the co-chairman, muhahahha!

Ching said...

Luxurious lifestyle... got taxi driver somemore

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online