Monday, February 25, 2008

Jong's Crocodile Farm, Kuching

Today, Alvin and I decided to go for a 'tour' around Kuching to take photos using our SLRs.



Here are some flower pics I took in my garden while waiting for Alvin to pick me up

We visited Kuching Waterfront..

...and walked along the 'kaki lima' of Main Bazaar.

We had kolo mee for lunch

The ever-present Hilton Hotel

After lunch, we drove to Jong's Crocodile Farm at Mile 17. It now costs RM 10 for locals (Kuchingites/Sarawakians) to enter...what a rip off !

A beautiful set of teeth

I'm higher than all of you !

Not seeing eye-to-eye

They say lone male crocodiles are the most dangerous of all, and they're sentenced for life imprisonment here in their separate 'cell'.

Feeding time for the crocodiles is at 3pm. Today, its held at the pond with the biggest and meanest crocs [ pond 6].

I need a dentist

Battle of the giants

All in one accord

I've got you !

Bringing home the spoils of war

The first shall be last, and the last shall be first

Quiet in reflection

I noticed a demure looking monkey outside its cage and we decided to take its photo...

Unfortunately, after we did that, we got its message.

5 Comments:

changyang1230 said...

Great pictures! Especially liked that Main Bazaar picture especially when viewed full size. Thanks for sharing!

Aleckii said...

wow, nice pictures. An SLR digicam, I want me one of those too. Alvin as in Alvin Ang? You're both in Kuching too? Send my regards to him!

@lv1nX said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@lv1nX said...

haha.. i'm not in kch lar.. brandon must have meant another alvin... i have no vacation since i'm working on my internship... i won't be back in kch for at least another 1.5 years.

Anonymous said...

Attention please!
->> Remove Viruses! <<-

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online